- Ash Tray Light Bulb » 1895
- Automatic Transmission Indicator Light Bulb Compare to original » 1445
- Automatic Transmission Indicator Light Bulb Compare to original » 161
- Clock Light » 1816
- Courtesy Light Bulb Compare To Original » 1003
- Courtesy Light Bulb Compare To Original » 89
- Courtesy Light Bulb Compare To Original » 211-2
- Courtesy Light Bulb Compare To Original » 631
- Dome Light Bulb » 1003
- Engine Compartment Light Bulb » 631
- Glove Box Light Bulb » 1816
- Ignition Light » 1895
- Instrument Panel Light Bulb Compare to original - Option 1 » 161
- Instrument Panel Light Bulb Compare to original - Option 2 » 1445
- Instrument Panel Light Bulb Compare to original - Option 3 » 1895
- Map Light Bulb Compare to original - Option 1 » 631
- Map Light Bulb Compare to original - Option 2 » 89
- Parking Brake Indicator Light Bulb » 1895
- Radio Dial Light » 1891
- Radio Display Light Bulb » 1891
- Trunk Light Bulb » 93
- Trunk or Cargo Area Light » 93
- Turn Signal Indicator Light Bulb » 1895
HID Headlight Kits, HID/LED Replacement Bulbs, LED Headlight Kits, HID Bulbs, And Accessories. Options For 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 HID & LED Conversion Kits. Looking To Improve Looks, Security & Visibility 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 HID & LED Conversion Kits Automotive Lighting Store. Possible to Enable drivers to benefit up to 300% more Light. Simple Plug And Play Installation. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping. Input your car's make, model, and year to view our inventory.
Comparison Time – LED vs. HID Headlights
Automakers are always making bumper-to-bumper improvements and offering newer upgrades to vehicle owners. Over the years, headlights have witnessed a significant change, and the industry is seeing better innovations. LED headlights and HID headlights are the two common automotive lights gaining popularity. With their introduction, the use of halogens is seeing a steep decline. So if LEDs and HIDs are the new in-thing, which one’s better than the other? In this blog, we discuss the critical differences between LED vehicle lights and HID headlights so you can choose the best for your needs.
LED Headlights Explained
LED car lights are more commonly seen on high-end vehicles and help create a signature look for the car. An electric current travels through a diode, producing LED light that is bright enough for decent on-road illumination. These lights can power on instantly, unlike HIDs that do not offer an immediate light up. Besides, LEDs don’t burn out too quickly but get dull with use. If you currently have a halogen lighting system, make sure you first determine whether or not an LED mechanism would work best for the same.
HID Headlights Explained
HID headlight bulbs, also called HID xenon lights, give off the brightest, white-blue light and last anywhere between 2,000 and 8,000 hours. These are super bright and often mistaken as hi-beams. HIDs create artificial light without a filament and power up just like mercury vapor lamps with the help of high-pressure xenon gas charging amid high-volt electrodes. These are also placed behind projector beams for focused illumination and reduced glare. If you mostly drive in the dark, HIDs prove to be a better option. But make sure you only purchase these from a reputable supplier and get a professional installation.
Upgrade 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 HID & LED Conversion Kits with HID Nation
Whatever automotive lights you choose, it is going to be a different driving experience with both options. The bottom line is to feel comfortable while driving without denting your pocket or affecting the vehicle’s style.
At HID Nation, we offer top-of-the-line LED kits and HID conversion kits for auto enthusiasts to upgrade or convert headlights at the most reasonable prices. If you are looking to upgrade, please get in touch with us right away. You can also shop with us online or speak to our representatives to make an informed decision.