- Fog Light Bulb Front Sedan » 881
- Fog Light Bulb Front Hatchback » 881
- Headlight Bulb High Beam and Low Beam Sedan, (w/o projector-type headlamps) » 9003
- Headlight Bulb High Beam and Low Beam Hatchback, (w/o projector-type headlamps) » 9003
- Headlight Bulb High Beam and Low Beam Sedan, (With projector-type headlamps) » 9005
- Headlight Bulb High Beam and Low Beam Hatchback, (With projector-type headlamps) » 9005
- Side Marker Light Bulb Front Sedan » 2825
- Side Marker Light Bulb Rear Sedan » 2825
- Side Marker Light Bulb Rear Hatchback » 2825
- Turn Signal Light Bulb Front Sedan » 2357A
- Turn Signal Light Bulb Front Hatchback » 2357A
- Turn Signal Light Bulb Rear Sedan » 1156A
- Turn Signal Light Bulb Rear Hatchback » 1156A
- Side Marker Light Bulb Front Hatchback » 2825
- Back Up Light Bulb Sedan » 921
- Back Up Light Bulb Hatchback » 921
- Brake Light Bulb Sedan » 2357
- Brake Light Bulb Hatchback » 2357
- Center High Mount Stop Light Bulb Sedan » 921
- Center High Mount Stop Light Bulb Hatchback » 2825
- License Plate Light Bulb Sedan » 2825
- License Plate Light Bulb Hatchback » 2825
- Parking Light Bulb Sedan » 2357A
- Parking Light Bulb Hatchback » 2357A
- Tail Light Bulb Sedan » 2357
- Tail Light Bulb Hatchback » 2357
HID Headlight Kits, HID/LED Replacement Bulbs, LED Headlight Kits, HID Bulbs, And Accessories. Options For 2017 Hyundai Accent HID & LED Conversion Kits. Looking To Improve Looks, Security & Visibility 2017 Hyundai Accent HID & LED Conversion Kits Automotive Lighting Store. Possible to Enable drivers to benefit up to 300% more Light. Simple Plug And Play Installation. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping. Input your car's make, model, and year to view our inventory.
Comparison Time – LED vs. HID Headlights
Automakers are always making bumper-to-bumper improvements and offering newer upgrades to vehicle owners. Over the years, headlights have witnessed a significant change, and the industry is seeing better innovations. LED headlights and HID headlights are the two common automotive lights gaining popularity. With their introduction, the use of halogens is seeing a steep decline. So if LEDs and HIDs are the new in-thing, which one’s better than the other? In this blog, we discuss the critical differences between LED vehicle lights and HID headlights so you can choose the best for your needs.
LED Headlights Explained
LED car lights are more commonly seen on high-end vehicles and help create a signature look for the car. An electric current travels through a diode, producing LED light that is bright enough for decent on-road illumination. These lights can power on instantly, unlike HIDs that do not offer an immediate light up. Besides, LEDs don’t burn out too quickly but get dull with use. If you currently have a halogen lighting system, make sure you first determine whether or not an LED mechanism would work best for the same.
HID Headlights Explained
HID headlight bulbs, also called HID xenon lights, give off the brightest, white-blue light and last anywhere between 2,000 and 8,000 hours. These are super bright and often mistaken as hi-beams. HIDs create artificial light without a filament and power up just like mercury vapor lamps with the help of high-pressure xenon gas charging amid high-volt electrodes. These are also placed behind projector beams for focused illumination and reduced glare. If you mostly drive in the dark, HIDs prove to be a better option. But make sure you only purchase these from a reputable supplier and get a professional installation.
Upgrade 2017 Hyundai Accent HID & LED Conversion Kits with HID Nation
Whatever automotive lights you choose, it is going to be a different driving experience with both options. The bottom line is to feel comfortable while driving without denting your pocket or affecting the vehicle’s style.
At HID Nation, we offer top-of-the-line LED kits and HID conversion kits for auto enthusiasts to upgrade or convert headlights at the most reasonable prices. If you are looking to upgrade, please get in touch with us right away. You can also shop with us online or speak to our representatives to make an informed decision.