- Submit the return request.
- Returns are accepted within 30-days of delivery. Only unused tire(s) that have not been mounted, balanced, or installed on are eligible for return. Once we receive the tire(s) back in our warehouse we will issue a refund back to the original form of payment minus $30/tire for return shipping plus any handling fees on the original order.
- The $30/tire return shipping fee will be waived if you need to place another order or in the unlikely event that we shipped the wrong tire.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a return request.
- Ready your tires for shipment.
- Tape each return label directly to the tread of the tire(s). Make sure the label is secure, so it doesn’t fall off during shipping.
- Ship the tires to us.
- Drop the tire(s) off at a UPS location.
Manufacturer’s warranty policy
Tire Nation extends manufacturer’s warranty coverage to you, the customer, on anything that we sell. This warranty provides quality assurance of the manufacturer’s product and allows for repair or replacement of the product due to defects from materials or workmanship. Select tires might also be backed by an additional warranty, such as a treadwear mileage warranty or free trial period(s), in addition to being covered under a period of time after the date of manufacturer or proof of purchase, whichever one comes first. As with most warranties, this can only be applied to the original tire purchaser, meaning that the warranty is not transferable to any other party.
Like most warranties, conditions out of the manufacturer’s control are not covered. This includes but is not limited to: irregular wear caused by a lack of maintenance or the vehicle, damage from accidents, vandalism, or when driving on a flat, under or overinflating the tires (improper inflation), incorrect application of size and/or specification (the tire used was not the right size of specification for your vehicle), improperly storing your tires, or tires with a special classification (such as “NA” for non-adjustable).
The specifics of each warranty will vary by manufacturer and line, so it is important to check the warranty documents for the tires in question, which can be found on the specific manufacturer’s website. To ask a question about a tire warranty or to submit a tire for warranty consideration, please contact Tire Nation directly via email or phone. You can also work with your local dealer who carries that brand of tire for assistance.